Thanks!

del гнойный со своей назойливой рекламой в разных темах:

faelanstevie пише:

References:
del

faelanstevie
2018-03-07 11:30:03

HI,

I love the sensor and science color of this camera, but I have so many issues arround that that I'm asking myself if I should send it back to repair or refund..So I decided to ask to the community !Does anyone has this kind of issue on his Ursa Mini Pro 4,6k ?BIG HARDWARE ISSUE : the vlock battery plate doesn’t hold battery correctly, if you push on the battery without pushing the button, the battery goes off. BIG HARDWARE ISSUE : the PL mount doesn’t hold tight enough the lenses, the tightening system stuck before the lens hold correctly in place and it move arround.RESOLVED with firmware update (from 4.4 to 4.5) : - HARDWARE ISSUE : The EVF sensor to put the EVF in sleep mode is really too sensitive and turn off all the time when shooting in daylight. I had to put a tape on it to prevent it to go in slepode while I’m shooting.What the point to have a “power saver” sensor if we have to disabled it... ? SMALL SOFTWARE ISSUE : the « display » button on the EVF is acting really strange because it make appear data that overlay with the existing data on screen and show framelines that can’t be desactivated or set. (And the framelines doesn’t appear on the side screen, only the EVF !). And we noticed that the color temperature displayed on screen with this « disp » button is approximative and not as accurate as the status infos. So what the hell the setting assimilated to this button is useful in any way ?SOFTWARE MISSING : No way to go less than 12fps ? no way to shoot 2:1, 1:1 or any custom aspect ratio ? Is it a "PRO" camera with a "consumer" software ?

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
del

Thanks!

Підвал форуму